Welcome to this week’s events calendar, where we’re happy to tell you about dozens of happenings taking place throughout the Coachella Valley in the next seven days . Need additional details? Just click any of the links.
Monday, May 1
- Attend a homelessness taskforce meeting at 9 am. at Palm Desert City Hall.
- Join a Spanish class at 1 p.m. in the Indio Senior Center.
- Watch a study session of the Palm Desert City Council at 2 p.m., either virtually or at the Civic Center Council Chamber in Palm Desert.
- Join a teen movie and popcorn event at 4 p.m. at the Palm Springs Public Library.
Tuesday, May 2
- Attend a Doggies and Desserts fundraiser event at 4 p.m. at Revel Palm Desert.
- Watch a La Quinta City Council meeting, starting at 4 p.m., at City Hall.
- Attend a Desert Hot Springs City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall.
- Grab tickets for Rauw Alejandro: Saturno World Tour 2023, starting at 8 p.m. at Acrisure Arena.
Wednesday, May 3
- Support the Children’s Choir of Sacred Heart Palm Desert by attending an Italian dining experience at 6 p.m. at Cork & Fork in Indio.
- Watch the Coachella Valley Firebirds take on the Colorado Eagles at 7 p.m. at Acrisure Arena.
- Attend a free Rock the Park concert at 7 p.m. in the Palm Springs Downtown Park.
Thursday, May 4
- Visit the Indian Wells Certified Farmers’ Market from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Southwest Church.
- Attend a Melissa Errico show at 7 p.m. at the Coachella Valley Repertory.
- Check out a Gabriel Iglesias show at 8 p.m. at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa in Rancho Mirage, either on Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
- Attend an Intocable show at 8 p.m. at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino.
Friday, May 5
- Visit the Rancho Mirage Certified Farmers’ Market from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Rancho Mirage Amphitheater.
- Check out an Idyllwild Arts visual arts reception at 4 p.m. at the Melissa Morgan Fine Art Gallery in Palm Desert.
- Attend a free Sunnylands Films in the Gardens event at 7 p.m. at Sunnylands in Rancho Mirage.
- Watch the Coachella Valley Firebirds take on the Colorado Eagles again at 7 p.m. at Acrisure Arena.
- Check out Movies in the Park at 7:30 p.m. at Bagdouma Park in Coachella.
- Watch the musical “Man of La Mancha” at 8 p.m. at the McCallum Theatre, either on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Saturday, May 6
- Check out the Palm Springs Certified Farmers’ Market starting at 8 a.m. at the Cultural Center.
- Attend Palm Desert Residents’ Day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Palm Springs Air Museum.
- Watch the production “Novio Boy” at 1 p.m. at Grace Church in Desert Hot Springs.
- Enjoy Concerts in the Park at 7 p.m. at SilverRock Park in La Quinta.
Palm Springs Vintage Market
Sunday | 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. | Cultural Center
The last vintage market of the season is Sunday. Doors open at 7 a.m. for the “first pick,” with regular admission starting at 8 a.m.
Sunday, May 7
- Join a “back nine walk,” starting at 6:45 a.m., at Indian Wells Golf Resort.
- Check out the certified farmers’ market from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Old Town La Quinta.
- Visit the Indio Certified Farmers’ Market from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Downtown Indio.
- Attend a Sunday cabaret series at 3 p.m. at Arthur Newman Theatre in Palm Desert.