Welcome to this week’s events calendar, where we’re happy to tell you about dozens of happenings taking place throughout the Coachella Valley in the next seven days . Need additional details? Just click any of the links.
Monday, April 10
- Community action partnership utility assistance will be held from 10 a.m. until noon at the Indio Senior Center.
- Head out to Mon Petit Salon from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Palm Springs Cultural Center.
- 88 Fingers’ Shows will be held at 5:30 p.m. at Vicky’s of Santa Fe in Indian Wells.
- A regular meeting of the Palm Springs City Council will begin at 5:30 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chamber.
Tuesday, April 11
- A Palm Desert Chamber of Commerce ambassador meeting will be held at 8:30 a.m. via Zoom and in person.
- An event called “money smart for older adults — safeguard your finances” will be held at 10 a.m. at the Indio Senior Center.
THIS WEEK’S HIGHLIGHT
Tuesday | 8 p.m. | McCallum Theater
EagleMania, a group dubbed “the world’s greatest Eagles tribute band,” will perform at the McCallum Theatre on Tuesday night.
Wednesday, April 12
- Enjoy a free family fun fest from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m. outside of Palm Springs Stadium.
- Spring Break Skate Camp will be held from 9 a.m. until noon at the La Quinta X Park.
- Join for a movie and popcorn at 1 p.m. at the Indio Senior Center.
- Watch the Coachella Valley Firebirds take on Ontario Reign at 7 p.m. at Acrisure Arena.
Thursday, April 13
- Shop for fresh produce at the Indian Wells Certified Farmers’ Market from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. at Southwest Church in Indian Wells.
- Join the keep calm and color on event at 9 a.m. at the Indio Senior Center.
- Attend the free legal clinic: Family Law Access Project from 9:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Larson Justice Center in Indio.
- An Easter lunch party and Easter egg hunt will take place at noon at the Indio Senior Center.
- A virtual meeting of the Palm Desert City Council will be held at 4 p.m. via Zoom.
Friday, April 14
- Visit the Rancho Mirage Certified Farmers’ Market from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the Rancho Mirage Amphitheater.
- Watch “The Play That Goes Wrong” at 7:30 p.m. at Desert Theatreworks in Indio.
- Check out “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” at 7:30 p.m. tonight, or any other night this weekend, at the Rancho Mirage Amphitheater.
- Comedian Jo Koy will perform at 8 p.m. tonight, and throughout the weekend, at Agua Caliente Casino Resort & Spa.
Saturday, April 15
- Visit the Palm Springs Certified Farmers’ Market from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. at the Palm Springs Cultural Center.
- Desert Movement Arts will present “Baile Baleen” at 6 p.m. at the Peace Labyrinth in Rancho Mirage.
Sunday, April 16
- Check out the Certified Farmers’ Market from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. in Old Town La Quinta.
- Visit the Palm Desert Certified Farmers’ Market, also from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m., at 72559 Highway 111 in Palm Desert.
- And last but not least, shop fresh produce and other products at the Indio Certified Farmers’ Market from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. in downtown Indio.
SAVE THE DATE
An Evening of Bling
On Sunday, April 23 at 4 p.m. Liberace’s original Palm Springs home is the place to be for entertainment, cocktails, and tasty bites. Tickets are $150 per person, and admittance is limited. Make your reservation today!